Diverse Abilities is an independent local Dorset charity, not part of a national charity and rely on donations from both individuals and businesses to support the work we do, from buying vital equipment and running fun activities developing through to growing our services and even ongoing maintenance.
All donations received are greatly appreciated. Diverse Abilities couldn’t support children and adults with disabilities without your amazing support.
Your donation really does help change the lives of children and adults with disabilities in Dorset, and their families.
A great tool for donating.
Donate each month from your payroll.
Consider leaving a donation in your will.
How to leave a gift in memory of a loved one.
Donated before? Donating today? Make your donation worth more.
Pick up a collection pot for your office or home.
Sign up and win £100 or £40 each month.
Win a diamond worth £5,500
Recycle your old printer inks and mobile phones.
See where our street collection teams are going to be.
If you need help donating please call our fundraising team on 01202 718266
Making a one off donation?
Please donate here or you can donate using any of these methods:
- Post – please make your cheque payable to Diverse Abilities Plus and post to Fundraising, Diverse Abilities, Unit C, Acorn Business Park, Ling Road, Poole, BH12 4NZ. Please enclose your name and address and, if appropriate, details of how the money was raised so that we may acknowledge your donation. Please do not put cash in the post
- Phone – please call 01202 718266 to speak with the fundraising team and make a donation by credit or debit card
- In person – you may donate with cash or a cheque by popping into our fundraising office (link to map of how to find us) or at any of our services. If you are a member of a business, group or school who has raised money it may be possible for a member of our fundraising team to visit you for a cheque or cash presentation, or to arrange a presentation at Diverse Abilities. To arrange this please contact the fundraising office on 01202 718266
- Justgiving – visit Justgiving to make your donation
- Localgiving – visit the Diverse Abilities Localgiving page to make your donation
- Text – simply text PLUS15 £10 (or any amount up to £10) to 70070.
Making a regular donation?
Regular gifts are vital as they provide the charity with the assurance that we will have your ongoing support, which means we can plan ahead and secure the future of our support for hundreds of local people with disabilities. Whether you choose to make a monthly, quarterly or annual donation your continuing support will be much appreciated by the families we support.
It’s easy to setup monthly payments using any one of the below methods:
- Fill out our regular donation standing order form (insert download doc standing order form – needs to be updated first) and pop it in the post to Fundraising, Diverse Abilities, Unit C, Acorn Business Park, Ling Road, Poole, BH12 4NZ. Please phone or email us if you’d like us to post this form to you, either call 01202 718266 or email@example.com
- Justgiving – click here to set up a monthly donation
- Localgiving – visit the Diverse Abilities Localgiving page to set up a monthly donation.