The ‘Friend’s of Diverse Abilities’ group is full of kind-hearted, fun loving and sociable people of all ages and we are always looking for more to join us.
The group work together to raise the profile of the charity as well as raising much needed funds by organising events.
All walks of life are part of the group, e.g a uni student or a retired professional or a mum looking for something to focus on.
Benefits of being part of the group include:
- Raise money and awareness for Diverse Abilities
- Meet new people – socialise and have fun!
- Be part of a dedicated and motivated team of volunteers
- Opportunity to develop new skills
- Great for your CV
- Personally rewarding as you are helping the local community.
If you think you have the skills or enthusiasm to be part of the group, please get in touch with email@example.com
If you know someone else that may be interested, please do email them or print our leaflet. (Insert download of leaflet)