- The Children’s Team provide a range of services supporting children and young people, plus their families, in Dorset
- The aim of the team is to enable families that have children with physical and/or learning disabilities to cope day to day in the knowledge that their child is safe, supported and cared for
- Opportunities are also given to siblings to attend play sessions with their brother or sister while parents can benefit from various information and support services.
- The team offer short breaks during the weekend and overnight, provide practical support in the home and out in the local community, plus holiday, weekend and after-school activities to ensure those young people with disabilities live life to the full.
- By supporting the charity’s Children’s Team you can help us ensure all the children we support have an enjoyable childhood while enabling us to enhance and build our lifelong goal to help families cope with the pressures they face caring for a child with lifetime disabilities.